Executive Support Analyst – Chicago
Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace Solutions
Location: Chicago, IL
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435 ,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
Provide executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment. Serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the executives and their organization. Support the operations of the local office.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
Become a business partner for Accenture executives by providing administrative support, including:
- Understanding the executive(s)' line of business, clients, and team
- Identifying new ways to add value & proactively taking on new tasks to help the executive be more productive
- Identifying & recommending business solutions in the area of administrative support
- Managing complex calendars, coordination of appointments, meetings and travel, as well as extensive rescheduling.
- Anticipating travel needs of executive and independently coordinating complex travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Understanding Accenture's collaboration & technology tools & recommending most effective options for calls and meetings involving a global audience
- Arranging and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings
- Handling time and expense reporting for one or more executives
- Drafting & editing correspondence and/or PowerPoint decks (with graphs or charts) on executive's behalf
- Assisting with proposal development
- Pulling reports & analyzing data
- Taking ownership for various projects
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Overtime may be required periodically
+ Basic qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years EA experience or bachelor's degree
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- College degree
- Ability to take ownership and make decisions independent of customer involvement (proactive)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (word/excel/PowerPoint)
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
- Proactive thinker/action taker
- Passionate about customer service
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Comfortable with technology and social media (advanced skills a plus)
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Business partner attitude and approach
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top