Executive Assistant / Executive Support Analyst - Seattle
Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace Solutions
Location: Redmond, WA
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
- Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable. Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive). Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
- Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience
- Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports)
- Keep current and be knowledgeable on Accenture's tools and technology. Educate executives on new and existing technology / processes in order to support Accenture's overall strategy
- Develop relationships with executives' clients and their Executive Support Associates
- May anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive's availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
- May review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify/take action required where appropriate
- May manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed
- May provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives' representative to independently handle calls
- May maintain contact and email distribution lists
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top