CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We've got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients' toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A talented manager excited to usher in a new era of digital finance. You're a problem-solver with the keen ability to diagnose a client's unique needs. You can see the gap between where they are and where they need to be, and love creating a blueprint to get them there.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibilities
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Help clients modernize their finance functions by consulting with internal and external teams to understand strategy and goals, then managing your teams' workflows
- Create strategies and blueprints that use machine learning to improve operations and refine processes (procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report)
- Walk clients through digital transformations, help them find operational efficiencies and new revenue streams (FinTech apps, blockchain technology, virtual & augmented reality)
- Find Cloud ERP and EV solutions for clients and share best practices across the industry
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of management consulting experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience leading/managing a large team
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated operational experience with one or more of the following:
- Finance and Accounting Processes & Functions (i.e. General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets)
- Financial Planning and Analysis (Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting or Management Reporting)
- Financial process and/or system program management responsibilities
- Management of a finance team function
- Management reporting & operational or balance score carding
- Integration projects - experience moving from a legacy to any ERP system or consolidating legacy transaction systems into single (few) enabling technologies with focus on functional standardization
- Solid understanding of the underlying finance and accounting processes and leading practices
- Finance Transformation (Planning, Financial Reporting, General Accounting, AP, AR, EPM, Program/Project Management, Change Management, Financial Systems Integration)
- Financial Process automation, standardization, organizational consolidation (e.g. Creating, Defining Finance Centers of Excellence, automating processes through robotics or applied intelligence, machine learning)
- Reporting and analytics including visualizations
- MBA Preferred
- Solid project management experience including defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Finance and Performance Analytics Enabling Technologies (Board, OneStream, Anaplan, Cognos, SAP SAC, SAP BPC, SAP Group Reporting, Oracle Hyperion, Oracle EPM Cloud, Tableau, Workday - Adaptive Insights
- You're comfortable with ERP technology and know your way around SAP, Oracle, Workday
- Emerging Finance Enabling Technologies (Robotic Process Automation technology, Artificial / Applied Intelligence technologies in Finance / Accounting
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a process first enabling technology environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients/stakeholders
- Ability to effectively develop, mentor, advise, and coach teams
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia