Enterprise Digital Architect
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
We are looking for a highly effective Enterprise Digital Architect to join our team. This person will play a critical role in sales, assessment and delivery of digital capabilities. The ideal Enterprise Architect possesses vast experience in a professional services and digital solution selling environment and has a background that illustrates extensive capabilities in Enterprise Architecture inclusive of digital Business Architecture, Information Architecture, Data Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture and Technology Management. This key member of our team will provide thought leadership on digital business capabilities, operating models, the role of digital in our client's business and the role of the digital platform in enabling the business.
YOUR ROLE: ENTERPRISE DIGITAL ARCHITECT
- Understand clients' digital business architecture (business vision, mission and objectives) and business processes as well as their measurements of success, metrics and KPIs
- Recommend future state digital business capabilities
- Lead current state assessment and gap analysis of digital needs and capabilities
- Guide vendor selection process
- Develop options and recommendations on transformation & migration plan from current to future state
- Develop recommendations of digital architecture reference models for client environments and assist with the selling of the architecture recommendations to clients
- Work with Project Leadership teams to develop the overall implementable architectural design and plan; and serve as a lead, as required, in the oversight of implementation, installation, customization and integration efforts of an engagement to guarantee the intent of the architecture and maintain a high level of quality and performance
- Develop and implement appropriate digital Architecture Governance process tools and Governance models
- Build and maintain a repository of enterprise architecture deliverables, methodologies and business development documents
- Assist in the business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME in order to assist in the identification and qualification of business development opportunities.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top