Enterprise Content Management Functional Lead
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Do clients rely on your impressive ability to define and guide the implementation of innovative digital solutions that help enable them to manage and utilize their critical documents and records? Are you the go-to thought leader for the latest in cloud-enabled content management solutions? Have you worked with well-known platforms like OpenText, Documentum, or FileNet as well as the newer tools like Box? If you are passionate about helping clients manage their critical content, we'd like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Enterprise Content Management Subject Matter Expert
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Function as Subject matter expert (SME) on Enterprise Content Management strategy, capabilities, technology and vendors.
- Working with client team and other Accenture consultants, develop current state ECM technology architecture, gap analysis, and future state technology architecture to address client architecture gaps
- Evaluate ECM vendors and related technology to determine best fit and help make recommendations to clients around technology and services acquisition
- Review and integrate all ECM application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Leads and contributes to the definition of content governance procedures and business requirements, functional designs, and work flows for creating, managing and publishing web content
- Lead multiple workstreams for end to end ECM project and programs from strategy through implementation in a global environment
- Leverage vendor relationships to enable teams and bring innovation to our clients
- Assist with business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points through multi-channel applications
- Mentor and coach team members by sharing perspective and knowledge of Content Management initiatives and maintaining open dialogue with colleagues and clients
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
- Travel Required
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of implementation experience using various ECM-related technologies
- 3+ years of experience as lead architect or delivery leader on ECM projects
- Bachelor's Degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Hands on experience OpenText ECM products including OpenText Content Suite, Extended ECM, and ECM in the Cloud, CORE, and LEAP.
- Experience with other platforms, including former EMC Documentum products, IBM FileNet and related products, and cloud content management tools including Box.
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of ECM systems including ECM governance, document workflow, taxonomy management, and administration of groups, access control lists and permissions
- Ability to lead functional discussions and scoping decisions based on best practices for implementing ECM applications
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience with records management implementations
- Ability to understand content migration needs and to define and execute content migration plans
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top