Empower CDS Project Manager
Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology? Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
Accenture Scientific Informatics Services combines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise of LabAnswer with Accenture's strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries-helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before.
Leveraging digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services helps organizations better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. This can improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services Consultant you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
- Overall responsibility for multiple projects comprising a program
- Overall responsibility for medium and large scale projects
- Ensure the program scope aligns with the project scope
- Monitor and control profitability for Accenture's resources and expenses
- Act as a mentor to all project resources
- Own the relationship with the client and seek out additional business development opportunities Audit project work to ensure quality and consistency
- Enhance internal and external organizational change management through application of best practices
- Synthesize a program schedule comprised of project and workstream schedules
- Interact with all levels of the client organization
- Ensure project and workstream coordination and cooperation
- Determine and implement appropriate change management processes for the program Create, execute and monitor a program-level communications strategy
- Create, execute and monitor a program-level quality strategy
- Create, execute and drive a program-level change management strategy
- Actively identify and monitor cross-project dependencies
- Demonstrate business and political savvy when interacting with client organizations
+ Basic qualifications
- Experience managing an Empower CDS program
- 4 Year degree in an applicable field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Project
- 6-10 Years of experience leading medium to large size enterprise COTS system implementations
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects for different business stakeholders
- Expert understanding of computer and application architecture, technology and validation Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior consulting skills
- Expert negotiation skills
- Advanced leadership skills
- Proven track record delivering project scope on-time, on-budget and to the quality requirements set forth
- 1-3 Years' experience managing profitability
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI
- 6-10 Years of experience working in regulated environments
- Additional project management certifications (i.e. CSM, PgMP, etc.)
- Advanced degree in a related field
- 6-10 Years of consulting experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top