EAM Implementation Manager- multiple locations
Industry X.0 - SAP EAM-PM Technology Delivery Manager - Midwest
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovati ve , planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you'll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You'll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Lead implementation teams in developing Enterprise Asset Management solutions (ie Infor, Maximo, SAP PM)
+ Basic qualifications
- 5-7 years of SAP EAM/PM module experience including implementation and configuration.
- 5-7 years of functional and Business Process Design experience Project management and Team Lead experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Deep EAM/PM experience with an understanding of cross functional module experience.
- SAP Project Systems experience RICEFW inventory skills.
- Multiple full lifecycle development experience including requirement gathering, design, build, test and deploy.
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Experience working in the Energy, Chemicals, Utilities, Transportation or other asset intensive. industries Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top