Duck Creek Policy/Billing Developer - Nashville, TN
Join Accenture in helping transform our clients' capabilities through the implementation and support of Duck Creek Technologies' (DCT) software, in the following areas:
Responsible for overall ownership of the development effort of the DCT solution throughout the SDLC, from planning through maintenance. This includes oversight and review of technical designs that meet the client's business requirements, driving the direction of development and configuration of components as they integrate with other parts of the software and third-party/downstream systems, support of defect fixes throughout the test phases, and support of implementation and maintenance activities. Within DCT - you will be responsible for understanding and supporting the entire breadth of the software (FNOL, Desktop, Financials, and Business Content) including how those components are impacted and modified by Consoles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements custom packaged software.
- Integrates applications with backend databases, third party API's and other Data sources.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the integration of new products and services per client requirements.
Applicants must currently reside in the metro Nashville, TN area or be willing to relocate there.
+ Basic qualifications
- A minimum of one year of experience with Duck Creek software
- Experience in designing and developing/configurating Duck Creek Claims across FNOL, Desktop, Financials using Configuration Consoles, developing/configuring activities, configuring tasks, forms, events etc.
- Hands On technical experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems)
- Experience in P&C Insurance Industry
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team play
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top