Duck Creek .NET Developer - Policy
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Policy Developer has the following responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements custom packaged software.
- Integrates applications with backend databases, third party API's and other Data sources.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the integration of new products and services per client requirements .
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
-Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
-Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
-Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
-Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
-Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
-Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
-Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
+ Basic qualifications
Basic Qualifications :
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in developing applications using C#.Net and SQL Server
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with P&C Insurance software applications, specifically Duck Creek Policy
- A minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience in XML/XSLT/XPATH or JQUERY
Travel: Up to 100% travel based on project needs.
- Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in designing and developing Duck Creek ManuScript Hierarchy, Duck Creek Rating and/or core Billing Configuration
- Experience in P&C Insurance Industry
- Hands On technical experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems)
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top