Who we are
Droga5, part of Accenture Interactive, is a creative agency with offices in New York, London and Tokyo. From integrated communications and experience innovation to business design, Droga5 exists to build and sustain the most influential brands of the 21st century through creativity. Droga5 was founded in 2006 and has been recognized as Agency of the Year more than 25 times and was named both Ad Age and Adweek's Agency of the Decade (2010-2019). Visit Droga5.com or @droga5 on all social platforms to get to know us better.
As a Group Strategy Director at Droga5, you are the hub around which strategy on the account rotates, managing content and process with Data and Comms. You set the bar for how excellent our strategic product is, and you help those more junior to reach that bar. You're highly respected by the client and creatives for delivering strategic thinking that answers their business problems, and for being a champion of our creative excellence as an agency.
You are adept at managing multiple projects and clients to a very high degree of quality. You can run a pitch, and you are an inspirational presenter. You're a voice of authority within the agency, and you push the strategic discipline forward. Most importantly, you're an Inclusive leader demonstrating a high degree of cultural and emotional intelligence that leads to effective collaboration across many different working styles and perspectives. You know how to empower others and create a genuine sense of team cohesion to drive the agency's strategic agenda forward.
- Lead the brand and communications direction of an account in partnership with the Group Account Director and Group Creative Director
- Architect long-term business and brand strategies for largest clients
- Generate excitement around an array of creative opportunities and champion creativity in the client organization
- Champion the brand purpose and ensure that it lives across all key touch-points and communications
- Identify new opportunities for great work beyond the brief / additional opportunities for the growth of assigned accounts
- Establish strong and influential relationships with internal members of senior leadership across disciplines and departments (Creative, Communications Strategy and Account Management)
- Maintain close relationship with most senior clients
- Develop the skills of and mentor junior team members
- Frame thinking and place in its proper context by:
- Isolating the real business problems a brand and communications can affect
- Isolating the roles of the brand, communication and communication channels within business plans-thinking for tomorrow and not just today
- Deeply understanding the client business and what makes it tick
- 7+ years of brand strategy or relatable experience in a creative agency setting, with experience leading pieces of business and pitches or adjacent industry experience
- Demonstrated mastery and proven track record of delivering creatively inspiring, business-driving briefs
- Bachelor's degree inarelated field, or equivalent training and/or experience
- Proven strategic leader with examples of exceptional creative output
- Experience leading teams
- Experience as a trusted advisor to C-suite executives
- Demonstrated expertise of managing complex brand portfolios
- Demonstrated mastery of managing communication plans that support all verticals of the business and their respective unique needs
- Exceptional awareness of culture and influences
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.