Director - Liquid Studios New York
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
About Liquid Studios
The Liquid Studio Director will lead the growth, business operations and thought leadership of the Studio. They will build a team of strong technical managers who in turn will grow and lead multi-disciplinary teams of engineers, designers and data scientists. They will lead business development and operations of the Studio to meet sustainable growth targets and people metrics. Innovation is created through a combination of thought leadership, technology excellence and new ways of working. The Liquid Studio Director will have an innate understanding of what drives an innovation delivery organization. They will combine solid business acumen with a genuine passion for delivering and evangelizing technology innovation.
- Lead the growth, business operations and thought leadership of the Studio
- Build a strong technical management team who in turn will grow and lead multi-disciplinary teams responsible for delivering client innovation delivery projects (engineers, designers, data scientists)
- Partner with Client Account Leads to fully understand project and client context to plan impactful client innovation delivery projects
- Be responsible for managing financial budgets and meeting growth targets and people metrics
- Contribute to the Liquid Studio network to collaborate and cross pollinate across all locations in North America and abroad
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in technology innovation
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
- Exceptional executive presence and ability to engage at the C-suite level, internally and externally
- Outstanding leader, people developer and collaborator, with proven ability to manage, motivate and empower cross-disciplinary teams
- Experienced business operator with responsibility for managing finances, operations and growth
- Innovation thought leader with a strong understanding of technology trends and the ability to communicate their points of view in a motivating and inspiring manner
- Experience with consulting preferred
- Experienced business operator with prior P/L responsibility including management of financial budgets and execution against growth targets
- At the forefront of disruptive innovation trends; significant experience with new technologies and ways of working; naturally curious about exploring new ideas
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process
Back to top