Digital Video Scrum Manager
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Accenture's Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
As a Consulting practitioner you'll apply your know-how to help companies leverage digital opportunities, grow consumer engagement, and increase the effectiveness of their content.
Join Accenture Consulting's Communications, Media & Technology - Digital Video team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
- We offer a transparent approach with career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You'll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You'll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Are you ready to join our Digital Video, Advertising & Content practice to help clients design and build next-generation user experiences utilizing video, advertising, and content? Do you want to be involved in designing the latest approaches in services, content product management, programming and rights management? Can you rethink client's approaches to advertising operations, advertising analytics, multimedia advertising transformation and advertising sales automation?
If yes, then Digital Video is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global Video, Media, Telecommunications community you'll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
Responsibilities of the Digital Video Scrum Manager may include:
- Experience within one or more of the Video, Media, Telecommunications industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top