Digital Value Manager - Resources - Midwest Region
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. As a Consulting practitioner, you'll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Join Accenture Consulting's Resources Digital team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader. The Digital Value Manager role will allow the chance to focus on Digital transformation projects specific to the Resources industry including mobile, analytic, cloud and security based projects
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Manager provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
Digital and Content professionals define strategies and develop/deliver strategies and solutions for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation and destruction of enterprise documents and content. Equip business users with rapid access to the information and services they need to work more efficiently, make better informed business decisions and enable their organizations to become more competitive.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments .
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility .
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital transformation
- Minimum of 5 years of functional and Business Process Design experience
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of consulting and/or Resources vertical eperience
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Project management and Team Lead experience
- Experience/Knowledge of the Resources Vertical including gas, oil, natural resources, mining, utilities, chemical or energy client work
- Previous experience with a consulting / professional services organization
- Previous experience in the Resources vertical
- 4+ years of experience in analytics or big data technologies 2 years of experience in cloud platforms (Azure or AWS)
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top