Digital Transformation Consultant
What is Accenture Bloom? BLOOM is a collaboration across Digital, Strategy, Industry and Technology at Accenture, hyper-focused on our clients' Growth Agenda. We focus on digitally-led opportunities that represent sources of incremental revenue, and de-risk those new and often untested propositions, through lean experimentation with our clients and ecosystem partners. BLOOM is unique as we connect ambitious growth opportunities to tangible outcomes,
making ideas real and providing a foundation to scale.
An Experience Architect Consultant with Bloom drives deep, trusted-advisor relationship with the client CMO & team and works with the relevant teams on sales, solutioning, and delivery as a core member of our engagement team who will shape digital and disruptive ideas, develop hypotheses about how our clients might unlock and capitalize on trapped value, test those hypotheses through experimentation, and help our clients realize the value as we scale our solutions. They will collaborate with senior team members and articulate ideas in compelling and creative proposals.
A professional in this position, at this level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Support the opportunity pipeline for a given industry or list of identified clients. Along with account teams, Industry origination councils, Bloom leadership, and mentors, manage target identification and prioritization, priority tiers, and resources allocation
- Participate in engagement teams of other Experience Architects, Strategists, Designers, Analytics experts, and Technologists
- Leverage internal and external research, design thinking and other methods (such as value hack, disruption diagnosis, etc.), identify transformational hypotheses, anchored in our key transformational themes (Platform, Channels and Services) to identify, quantify and help unlock trapped value
- Create a client's transformation vision outlining the target end-state outcome, while identifying the strategic initiatives and projects needed to get there
- Collaborate with Strategy and Analytics colleagues to articulate value cases and transformational hypotheses
- Prepare compelling and creative presentations and client pitches for selected hypotheses
- Establish trusted client relationships, and present to client CEO and C-suite
- Shape and lead Invent and Incubate phases along with Bloom Teams, including defining a vision, value proposition, business case and roadmap, and creating the proof of concept to be industrialized.
- Build and guide cross-functional, multi-level teams from various Accenture capabilities as they successfully deliver business outcomes and takeover ongoing ownership of the initiative
+ Basic qualifications
These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- Bachelor's degree in varied fields of studies or equivalent experience
- 3 years' experience in leadership experience managing multiple pursuits simultaneously
- 3 years' experience New Business Development and revenue generation
- 3 years' experience in market segmentation, product definition and positioning, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channel strategy, and communications strategy development
- 3 years' experience Business Strategy Development including define, refine, test and implement strategic plans for various business units
- 3 years' experience modeling new revenue generation and growth in a multi-faceted business environment
- 3 years' experience leveraging data and analytics for quantitative analysis
- 3 years' experience of conceptual and working knowledge in applied agile thought
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to detail
- Creativity and persuasiveness
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights to help clients realize trapped value
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top