Digital Transformation Architect/Sr. Manager, CMT Southwest
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
The Digital Transformation Architect professionals apply Accenture methods and standards to define future modern enterprise architectures leveraging latest technologies including microservices, lightweight architectures and abstracted systems of engagement. They create the solution that extends from roadmaps to implementation. Digital transformation architectures and roadmaps would include application layers and infrastructure layers as well as modern delivery methods and governance models including agile, multi-speed/bi-model, devops, lean quality engineering, and automate everything. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex technology and business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals and long term vision for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top