Digital Project / Sales Ops Coordinator - Austin
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of Analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
We help daring brands optimize their business outcomes through continuous testing & personalization. Every idea, every product, every experience -- driven by data. Imagine that. That's Clearhead.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Clearhead was founded in 2012 by former ecommerce executives obsessed with the intersection of design, analytics and product innovation. Today, we provide user experience design, product development, analytics and strategic consulting solutions grounded in pioneering testing and personalization expertise. Our diverse roster of clients includes Adidas, CVS, Express, Michael Kors, Pottery Barn, Ulta, Vitamix and more.
The 5th fastest growing small company in Austin and one of the "Best Places to Work" in the city for 2016 & 2017, we got here by inviting the smartest and most creative people to join our team. We employ a thoughtful process with decades of operational experience in digital business and analytics.
The Digital Project / Sales Ops Coordinator will consistently support both Clearhead's client engagements and Sales Operations team in a way that ensures the excellent & timely delivery of tasks, milestones, and status updates. This role is 50% supporting Clearhead's Project Managers on key client-facing projects, and 50% supporting Clearhead's Sales Operations team. The ideal candidate is a strongly motivated individual who is interested in learning more about not only client delivery but also Sales Operations.
They will do all of this with a smile and a smooth, yet confident touch that leaves their colleagues always wanting to deliver for them. This ability to hustle between multifarious engagements and conflicting deliverables allows them to provide Clearhead's awesome, Fortune 500 Clients with real data and actionable insights so they may make revenue impacting decisions based on the validated learnings derived from our work.
Client Project Delivery Responsibilities:
● Organizing and attending key projects' internal and client-facing meetings, ensuring attendance, clearing up conflicts, and coordinating any rescheduling
● Creating internal and client-facing agendas in conjunction with engagement team
● Capturing notes and following up on important actions and decisions from both internal and client-facing meetings
● Spinning up baseline project deliverables for your project team to evolve and collaborate on
● Organizing all client information and assets to tee your team up to execute efficiently
● Monitoring statuses of key workstreams between cross-functional resources on projects
● Participating in the review of project deliverables to ensure delivery standards are achieved
● Serving as secondary contact, as backup to Project Manager, on key client engagements
● Collaborating with internal Clearhead team to manage client budgets
● Assisting the creation of key client presentations, such as analysis summaries and business reviews
● Managing client "scorecards" to ensure our value is consistent with client's objectives and expectations
● Identifying risks or issues to delivery quality quickly and escalating as necessary
● Providing additional admin & documentation support on key projects as directed
Sales Operations Responsibilities:
● Assist sales team in creating and maintaining status of opportunities in pipeline software
● Coordinate and prepare agendas for weekly business development meetings
● Track deal statuses, blockers, next steps, and coordinate with internal Clearhead team to keep up progress on next steps
● Assist in collecting and submitting finalized deal documents in compliance with company policies
● Scheduling internal and client-facing sales meetings
● Capturing notes and following up on actions and decisions from sales meetings
Project Resourcing Responsibilities:
● Responsible for creating bi-monthly resource forecasting report
● Taking sales inputs, including resource forecasts, and updating them in existing models and templates. To provide more visibility into resource availability.
● Assist in preparing agenda for weekly resourcing meeting
+ Basic qualifications
● Minimum of 1 year of professional experience working in digital space
● Minimum of 1 year of administrative support experience
● Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Professional Skill Requirements
● Love creating (and completing!) task lists
● Hate messes
● Have excellent planning & organization skills
● High attention-to-detail
● Create solutions. Not problems.
● Fancy yourself a conversationalist. You know how to put people at ease and can adapt to their communication styles smoothly.
● Have been involved in multi-person projects before
● Always under-promises and over-delivers
● Are proficient with tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
● Can handle a fast-paced, demanding, results driven environment
● Are a self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently. You can juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
● Are confident, yet kind and low on ego.
Set Yourself Apart
● Have experience working on consumer web development projects
● Have experience working in an agency or client-facing environment
● Have experience managing A/B testing efforts and / or web analytics projects
Back to top