Digital Production Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Digital Production Manager manages image and content adaption for marketing content and websites. The DPM serves as the one interface interlock between offshore and the client for resizing, retouching, and adjusting images per specifications.
- Day to day management of project pipeline, including demand management and forecast monitoring, and evaluate and make trade off decisions to project resourcing and capacity.
- Identify project resourcing adjustments, additions or reductions based on project pipeline.
- Closely work with onshore PMs, Delivery Leads, Tech Lead Service Mgmt to understand project ticket status.
- Accountable for delivery within SLAs.
- Manages request workflow and assignment to tech production leads.
- Responsible for scoping and solutioning web development projects.
- Establish, monitor, and communicate project plans and stats for web development and production projects.
- Partner with tech leads to identify process improvement opportunities, provide optimization recommendations and solutions.
- Responsible for driving resolution to, and escalating issues risks associated with pipeline, capacity and or scope.
- Provide quality control for production, web development, and publication delivery
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top