Digital Media Support Team Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Digital Media Support Team Lead is responsible for daily supervision of a team (e.g. delivery, process). They manage the workload of the team, may make work assignments, and have responsibility for developing team members. This role may be the escalation point for issue resolution and customer inquiries. The role manages effective internal/external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility. This role also exercises consistent judgment and discretion with work directly related to management policies and the general operations of the business.
- Manage a team of analysts, enforce core values within the team and project, manage project operations, and make sure that SLAs are met on a daily basis
- Oversee conducting daily huddles, weekly wrap up meetings and monthly meetings with the analysts and the management team
- Measurement and management of the team's success
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in all matters processed by the team
- Monitor risk within operations to be able to escalate to management in a timely
- Maintain the production schedule, keep track of holidays and sick leaves
- Identify gaps in customer policies and drafts proposals accordingly to management
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of a High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer-facing operations environment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience managing & developing teams of professionals
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with escalation management and managing projects to established SLA's
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Familiarity with Sprinklr
- Experience managing social communities across a social media platform, preferably Twitter, and having general knowledge of platform
- Basic Troubleshooting
- MS Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Managing project operations to daily goals and deliverables
- Demonstrate experience in technical work environments with highly tech savvy teams
- Fast-paced dynamic environment
- Schedule flexibility
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top