Digital Media Support Quality Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Digital Media Support Quality Analyst will have responsibility for performing regular quality audits based on established standards to ensure quality service to customers is consistently met, per department service metrics, and deliver classroom training to a Business Support team. The Quality Assurance & Training Analyst will facilitate calibration sessions with team leads, generate timely and accurate reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, perform quality audits & analysis for chat and email, and can identify root causes and corresponding action items to improve and or sustain performance. They will also need to create, maintain, and deliver training to our Business Support team to increase the team's ability to demonstrate the value of the client's advertising solutions and provide support for all self-service ad products. They will be responsible for the facilitation of department meetings to ensure processes are aligned with the current business rules and performing quality coaching and feedback sessions.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
- Responsible for communication updates regarding process changes and updates to the team documents
- Assist with work assignments and information between shifts. May include adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours
- Perform and or ensure completion of quality review check on support contacts and other tasks within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Identify and develop support materials for team use, e.g., training manuals, job aids, and training curriculum, for training materials refresh, new training topics, and remedial training
- Prepare, analyze and interpret complex reports information and formulate conclusions
- Act as technical and functional resource and Subject Matter Expert for team members, peers and or clients as assigned
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED with 2 years' experience of customer support via social channels, email, or forums OR a Bachelor's Degree with 1 years' experience of customer support via social channels, email, or forums
- Bachelor's Degree
- Digital advertising experience, either as a trainer or Subject Matter Expert
- Familiarity with Sprinklr is a plus
- Demonstrate knowledge of Twitter and other emerging social media platforms
- Experience in social media customer support
- Experience representing a company, brand, or product on social media
- Experience MS Excel (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Experience working in a service desk environment and with social support tools
- Ability to write in a brand's voice
- Technical background
- Proven good judgment in navigating and resolving sensitive situations
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work, ability to ramp up quickly
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving client needs and product updates
- Openness to work flexible hours as required, including night shifts and holidays
- Experience participating in a collaborative team environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top