Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here's a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert in programmatic media buying and ad technology.
- Lead end-to-end programmatic engagements where Accenture is actively managing a Client's media budget. Own and manage the complete programmatic campaign life-cycle inclusive of architecting the programmatic media strategy, building media plans, conducting audience and media research, establishing partnerships with media and adtech vendors, executing programmatic buys, creating performance reports and implementing optimizations.
- Create, activate and manage campaigns across major DSPs (e.g. DV360, The Trade Desk, Oath, Amobee, etc.) and maintain a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategies
- Provide detailed account analysis and campaign updates on an ongoing basis to ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their performance goals
- Perform evaluation of inventory sources, data, analytics solutions and technology platforms options in marketplace and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their programmatic media objectives
- Lead consultative engagements by collaborating with internal Accenture colleagues, our Clients and their marketing agencies to transform the marketing and analytics organization
- Partake in business development, RFP responses and new business opportunities
- Contribute to POVs and thought leadership
- Keep in front of industry, programmatic and paid media trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training and attending industry events
- Evangelize Programmatic Buying both internally and externally
Read more of the job description
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital / programmatic marketing, ad operations and/or Ad Tech
- Minimum of 2 years of experience buying and actively optimizing programmatic media campaigns using major DSPs (e.g. DV360, The Trade Desk, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years client facing experience in an agency environment
- Experience managing a team or junior team members, vendors, client relationships & as a client lead helpful
- Solid understanding of the how paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
- Experience with large client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$99,900-$168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.