Digital Marketing Manager, Accenture Operations (Cloud)
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: Chicago, New York, Atlanta or Boston
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand—at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic levels—that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
The role of Accenture Operations Marketing & Communications is to develop a global, integrated marketing strategy to help grow Accenture's cloud and business process services businesses. The Accenture Operations Marketing team is responsible for a range of strategic tasks that help create profitable growth and enhance our position as one of the world's leading Operations companies.
Working as part of the Accenture Operations Marketing team, you will work directly with the Senior Manager, Accenture Operations Digital Marketing, and Senior Manager, Accenture Operations Journey to Cloud to disrupt, design and deliver innovative digital and social media campaigns for our Cloud business.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an outstanding, innovative digital marketer with a proven track record creating and driving digital campaigns to reach the target audience.
- You live, breath, eat and sleep digital marketing and know what great digital content and campaigns look like.
- You are curious, creative, strategic and have an opinion on where digital platforms and channels, from websites, to apps, to video are heading.
- You are the digital talent of the future with the must have skills, attitude, capabilities and potential to help our organization grow and evolve.
- Work with marketing leads to plan, manage, implement and optimize high impact digital marketing campaigns and strategies tied to business goals.
- Provide strategic program planning and design, general management, quality control, and optimization across all owned, earned and paid channels.
- Manage core website presence ensuring a differentiated and impactful market presence that showcases our full portfolio of services and client value.
- Oversee social media branded channel footprint strategy and editorial content calendar to reach the company's target audience.
- Monitor trends and innovations in digital marketing tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. Bring new and creative ideas to the table.
- Analyze, review and report on all digital marketing activity and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and insights to drive future program enhancements.
- Provide strong internal client service e.g. quality, responsiveness, and attention to detail.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top