Digital Journey Owner
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
We are seeking a talented, imaginative and energetic professional who is passionate about providing client credit customers with best in class digital experiences that simplify the process of completing and submitting the application, immediately using that new credit to purchase retail partners products and registering for digital account servicing and optional services.
This individual will fill a Marketing Journey Owner position and will be responsible for helping to define and deliver new and enhanced online marketing experiences and marketing capabilities for consumer and commercial credit card customers. The individual must have strong marketing, business and leadership skills, sufficient technology expertise to understand what is possible from a digital experience and capability perspective, and the ability to articulate how digital solutions support the client's business needs and objectives.
- Serve as a marketing champion and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a defined set of credit application and servicing enrollment journeys that we provide to customers via Responsive Web Design based digital platforms, as well as associated business rules, fulfillment processes and policies
- Support the marketing planning and efforts of Senior Journey Owner members of the Customer Onboarding & Marketing Products team
- Engage with members of other functional areas including Legal / Compliance, Fraud, Risk, Partner Management, Operations, IT, creative agencies and research organizations
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience in financial, retail or technology companies and organizations
- Minimum 1 year of agile product enhancement and delivery experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Possess a customer centric mindset
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced business environment and collaborate across organizations and management levels
- Strong organization and effort management skills
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence, collaborate and clearly communicate
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top