Digital Hub Strategy & Client Experience Lead - Chicago
Organization: Accenture Interactive
Title: Client Experience Lead, Senior Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Interactive is driving these exciting changes by creating the best customer experiences on the planet and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create, own, and turn these experiences into a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Our Digital Hub is in the heart of Chicago with more than 70,000-square-feet of space that serves as a go-to destination for the company's clients to explore the latest innovations that are transforming how organizations compete and grow in today's fast-changing environment. The Hub is also home to our people across the company's Digital business – including Accenture Interactive, Accenture Mobility and Accenture Analytics – to invent, develop and deliver disruptive innovations for clients.
The Digital Hub is first and foremast a place where digital work is done, but it is also a place where clients visit to co-create, collaborate, and learn with our Accenture Digital teams. With the demand from clients as well as the uniqueness of the Accenture Interactive Studio model, we are seeking a candidate to lead our overall Hub experiences. The role will be responsible for helping clients understand what differentiates Accenture in the marketplace by actively defining and managing the experiences of client visits.
YOUR ROLE: Client Experience Lead
- Develop overall strategy and client Studio experiences based on type of client problem and strategic outcomes of client account
- Craft the narrative for the Digital Hub experiences to highlight the end-to-end digital story and bring to life our best work
- Integrate client experiences in the studio to the sales pipeline to track ROI and other key metrics
- Define and manage overall Digital Hub Client Experience marketing / branding internally and externally
- Work with client account teams to plan agendas for client visits and experiences
- Value-target and run internal campaigns with internal client teams to drive client and sales activity
- Actively lead client experiences and before, during, and after discussions with clients at the Hub, connecting the dots across various digital offerings and capabilities
- Evangelize and sell a new way of working with clients in a studio model to co-create break-through customer experiences
- Stay connected to leading Digital work, demos, client stories, and assets to bring best of Accenture Digital into experiences and ensure relevancy of latest experiences
- Conduct prep sessions with Client Account leads and coordinate speakers and logistics for client experiences
- Contribute to the Digital Studio lead network to collaborate and cross pollinate with a network of over 50 other Accenture centers/locations.
- Be a Digital Champion in the local region, available to represent Digital at various events/meetings
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top