Digital HR and Platform Consultant-CMT West
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
An engaged, skilled and motivated workforce is essential to growth. Accenture Talent and Organization offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach to identifying workforce needs in light of business goals, collaborating with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated talent, HR and organization enablement services.
HR Transformation professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise as they continue to shift to digital, automation and could-based technologies. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in leading practice to help our clients structure, launch, and rapidly implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance. By leveraging Accenture, our clients are able to take advantage of the following world-class HR consulting capabilities:
- Policy Analysis & Alignment
- Process Excellence
- Service Delivery Model
- Shared Services and Operations
- Organization Design
- Digital Technology and Analytics
- Change Enablement & Acceleration
A Consultant within Accentureâ€™s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Understands the strategic direction and business objectives set by Accenture senior management as it relates to holistic talent management strategies.
- Adapts Accentureâ€™s methods, tools, and assets to help support solutions for complex organizational change and digital transformation challenges.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct Accenture supervisor. Will also interact with peers and/or management levels at the client.
- Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments with guidance from their Accenture supervisor.
- Manages small teams and or work efforts to achieve milestones, quality deliverables and business outcomes.
- Helps mitigate risks and resolve challenges before they become issues.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with clients and Accenture executives.
- Demonstrates clear knowledge and expertise to client in one or more of the following areas: HR Organization & Operating Models, Processes, Technology, and Analytics.
- Projects confidence and effectively represents Accentureâ€™s talent and organization consulting capabilities.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
2+ Years combined knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Relevant knowledge and practical experience in HR organization design, HR process design, HR Technology and HR shared services.
- Project related experience involving HR transformation which involved detailed process design; and/or HR organization modelling; and/or; HR Service Delivery design.
- Selective experience with integrated HR solutions related to transformation (process, OD, SDM, PMO, Automation), HR technology, and/or HRO services.
- Knowledge or familiarity with cloud based HRMS (e.g., Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle Cloud).
- Exposure to HRT deployment with transition/deployment planning, design/execution, and/or business readiness / adoption.
- Able to learn and us HR transformation methods and leading practices.
- Functional experience with HR process and/or service delivery (HR Operations, Administration, Employee Services, Talent Management, Recognition and Rewards, HR Strategy and Organization).
- Effectively work with design teams involving HR process, service delivery model, and/or operating model design using Accenture leading practices.
- Understand and contribute to HR and Talent Management leading practices development.
- Able to participate with issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience.
- Assist with the creation of executive leadership materials.
- Assist with the development of project materials for executive leadership and key stakeholders discussions/communications.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youâ€™ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top