Digital Finance Transformation Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Interacts with senior management at clients and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has some latitude in decision-making
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures to deliver against assignments
- Decisions have a high day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages small-to-medium sized teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Lead and/or support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives aligning finance with business strategy in support of the broader organization's future vision
- Help develop Digital Finance strategies by assessing a client's business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets
- Create strategies and blueprints that define end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report) and harness the power of robotic process automation, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence to accelerate transaction processing.
- Partner with client and Accenture project team to blueprint and design end-to-end Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value business solutions for our clients to transform the Finance function
- Work with leadership to develop a finance application roadmap and strategy that helps companies implement digital technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, compliance, and to capture new revenue opportunities (e.g., FinTech applications, blockchain technology, virtual & augmented reality)
- Work across the global CFO & EV practice to share lessons learned and best practices
- Identify and support business development initiatives; participate in and lead all aspects of the proposal development process
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in finance transformation based on functional and technical solutions
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in implementing finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, reporting solutions
- Minimum of 4 years of functional and technical experience in Finance Transformation Projects implementing SAP, Oracle, Infor, Workday and/or NetSuite with integrations to CRM/OTC, SCM/PTP and HCM
- Minimum of 2 years of external client-facing consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with participating and contributing to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets).
- Experience with other Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc. desirable
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments and/orresponsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and complex problem-solving environment (both with clients and within the organization)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top