Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Marketing Operations.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Operations professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
We are currently looking for a Digital Delivery Project Manager to join our team and work with the client on their website and mobile initiatives. The candidate will be the primary point of contact for the client, acting as the liaison between the user experience creative and projects teams. Must be able to communicate business strategy and requirements to make sure creative assets meet the needs of the business. In addition, candidate must ensure all branding and creative guidelines are met and adhered to.
- Will establish and manage the project structure, identify, and track through completion of all deliverables, including creative and non-creative assets such as architecture, copy, design, content entry, and user acceptance testing
- Responsible for developing and communicating when new tasks are identified, task duration or dependencies change
- Manages all creative comments, gathering and addressing feedback from key stakeholders and is ultimately held accountable for ensuring all necessary approvals are met in a timely manner
- Accountable for gaining approval of creative assets through partner review sessions and legal
- Produce weekly project status reports for client management and construct project folder for record retention purposes
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in project management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing digital (web/mobile) marketing projects
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Agency experience
- Understanding of the web development project lifecycle
- Experience in digital planning, management, and production
- Credit card operations and logistics knowledge
- Consumer banking application development and maintenance experience
- Agile Scrum certifications
- Scrum Master and or Product Owner
- Ability to work in a process and deadline driven environments
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent English communication presentation skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively with a global, virtual team High energy level, self-motivated, and demonstrates initiative
- Ability to identify innovative ways to implement projects within established timeframes
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,TX - Irving