Digital Delivery Project Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are currently looking for a Delivery Manager to join our team and work with the client on their website and mobile initiatives.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for the client, acting as the liaison between the user experience creative and projects teams.
- Communicate business strategy and requirements to make sure creative assets meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure all branding and creative guidelines are met and adhered to.
- Establish and manage the project structure; identify and track through completion of all deliverables, including creative and non-creative assets such as architecture, copy, design, content entry, and user acceptance testing.
- Develop and communicate when new tasks are identified the task duration or dependencies change.
- Manages all creative comments, gathering and addressing feedback from key stakeholders and is ultimately held accountable for ensuring all necessary approvals are met in a timely manner.
- Maintains accountability for gaining approval of creative assets through partner review sessions and legal.
- Produces weekly project status reports for client management and construct project folders for record retention purposes.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top