Digital Data Architect Manager - Health & Public Service (NE)
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You'll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Accenture Digital seeks Data Engineers at the Manager level to focus on our Health & Public Service markets. This market includes healthcare payers, providers, and pharmacy benefit managers, and state and municipal healthcare, citizen service, public safety agencies. The Data Engineer is responsible for solving data challenges through architecture, design and implementation of Hadoop, NoSQL and other modern data technology based solutions. It includes data acquisition, storage, transformation, security, data management and analysis using these technologies. A solid experience and understanding of considerations for infrastructure planning, scaling, deployment and operations that are unique to Hadoop, NoSQL and other emerging data technologies is required. We are looking for candidates who have a broad set of technology skills across these areas and who can demonstrate an ability to identify and apply Hadoop, NoSQL and other modern data technology solutions to address today's challenges with data and provide better data solutions to the Health & Public Service industries.
A professional at the Manager level in our Client & market career track within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Contributes to solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Supports decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Manages small to medium-sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Responsibilities for the Digital Data Architect Manager include the following:
- Architect data solutions in a hybrid environment of traditional and modern data technologies, working with the customer, users, designers and architects
- Architect, develop and deploy technical and operational architectures for these solutions incorporating Hadoop, NoSQL and other modern data technologies
- Lead and guide implementation teams and provide technical subject matter expertise in support of the following:
o Designing, implementing and deploying ETL to load data into Hadoop/NoSQL
o Designing and implementing data management solutions within the modern architecture
o Security implementation of a Hadoop/NoSQL solutions
o Troubleshooting production issues
o Performance tuning of a Hadoop/NoSQL environment
o Designing and implementing consumption of analytics from a modern architecture
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top