Digital Banking Manager - Management Consulting
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting, or technology consulting.
We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues. You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. You will have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends. You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on-the-job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
The Digital Banking Manager - Management Consulting provides consultative Business Process, efficiency, customer experience and technology linkages services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs and business imperatives into business, organization and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
Digital Banking professionals enable the processes and technologies involved in supporting the banking industry including banks, investment banks, and money managers in their digital transformation.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Sales Origination : Experienced in mobilizing a team to drive content, approach and solution for sales opportunities with leading banks and large regional focused on competing in an efficient manner in the digital age
- Delivery Execution : Experienced in leading medium to large scale programs/projects
- Offering Development : Develop deep understanding of our go-to-market strategy for practice offerings across analytics, content management, UX and roadmap assessment. Develop content and personalize for sales support.
- People Development : Mentor, develop skills and take accountability for staffing for project/program team members
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
5+ years of Management or Technology Consulting or equivalent banking industry experience in a reputed institution
Project/Program execution and delivery l eadership experience for banking operations
Track record of consulting project delivery including managing teams, producing project deliverables, managing projects within timelines and budgets, and interfacing with client executives
- Advanced experience working at a Retail and/or Corporate Banking environment with relevant industry/functional knowledge
- Experience with using "new IT" (Analytics, Content Management, Agile, DevOps, Design Lead Development) at scale
- Confirmed ability to deliver $2M+ annual revenue
- Understanding of banking processes, products and relevant technologies
- Point of view on digital disruption in the Financial Services industry
- Understanding of banking platforms and technical architectures
- Basic understanding Agile philosophy
- Experience supporting a team in banking application re-platforming.
- Experience designing customer-journey-driven architectures
- Understanding of digital enterprise architecture design approaches including MVP, patterns and principles of REST APIs, SOA and microservices architecture.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top