Digital Architecture Solutions Lead Southeast
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Manager provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
Responsibilities of the Digital Technology Solutions Lead include:
- Advises senior technical clients on enterprise transformation agendas
- Responsible for driving the creation of the value case for the client business challenges that would most benefit from migration to cloud
- Ability to build and transform new markets and identify, capitalize and lead transformational shifts in our customers.
- Helps clients understand cloud oriented practices and approaches including DevOps, PaaS, containers, Hybrid cloud, migration and modernization of applications using cloud, Big Data and Compute
- Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
- Develops and coaches high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
- An expert in a wide variety of hard and soft skills, vital to the implementation of systems, applications, architectures and applications.
- A subject matter expert in a client's products and services, systems, organization, and processes.
- Well-versed in new technology - enablement and transformation leadership to help clients assess, build, transform and operationalize NEW IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models.
- A design and transformation leader in enterprise digital architecture, including industry specific platforms and services enabling integration and delivery of multi-speed IT.
- A "Quarterback" for delivering quality products, flexibly and quickly.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 7 years' relationship development and providing advisory services to C-level executives
- Minimum 4 years' advising C-level executives on modern technology architectures with an emphasis on emerging hybrid architectures, patterns and tools
- Minimum 3 years' experience migrating applications to the cloud
- Masters level degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, or Operations Analysis.
- Six years of experience developing high-performing enterprise application platform sales teams and a proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets in areas involving cloud application development, application portfolio modernization, cloud application migration, datacenter modernization, ERP apps on cloud, Big compute and related preferred
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Management. Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 500 accounts.
- Business advisor for senior client executives with program management skills toward complex program execution.
- Leader. Coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning
- Collaborative. Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Communicator. Executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top