Digital Analytics Solution Architect Manager - Big Data/Cloud
- Do you enjoy collaborating with other incredibly smart, like-minded digital experts?
- Have you developed a reputation for helping clients develop and deploy solutions and technologies that optimize value across their business?
We'd love to meet you if you have experience in any of the following areas: Analytics covering Business Intelligence, Data Management, Big Data, and Analytics Platforms; Interactive solutions such as Marketing Automation, Marketing Resource Management, Digital Asset Management, Web Content Management, Mobile, and Social Media; and Mobility solutions including Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Application Store, and Mobile App Development.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in the ever-changing digital landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Design and implement innovative solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Work with business and technology client representatives to identify functional and technical requirements.
- Learn and obtain expertise with Accenture Delivery Methods and Marketing technologies.
- Own the overall solution blueprint and roadmap.
- Accountable for the technical integrity of the solutions, cost effectiveness and supportability that meets client requirements and industry best practices.
- Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences.
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs.
- Assess Digital market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, etc.
- Research and analyze market landscapes and emerging platforms, patterns, practices, and methodologies to drive differentiated service offerings for clients and foster greater professional development opportunities for internal talent.
- Provide thought leadership around best practices and new/emerging concepts.
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top