Diamond Client Marketing Lead
Diamond Client Marketing Lead
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing and Communications
Location: San Francisco
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Corporate Functions - Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you'll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You'll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE : Diamond Client Marketing Lead
Own and drive marketing and communications strategy and program development to help accelerate growth and to increase penetration for Accenture's business at the assigned Diamond account. This role is ideal for a dedicated senior marketer with account-based marketing experience and integrated marketing skills. The Diamond Client Marketing Lead will be a member of the Diamond Client Account Leadership team; will participate in account planning, and will design, develop and lead execution of a strategic marketing plan. In addition, this role will be accountable for a standard set of Diamond Client Marketing program elements and KPIs as well as bespoke marketing efforts specific to the Diamond account. Ultimately, the Diamond Client Marketing Lead will be the steward of the client's experience with Accenture.
- Serve on the Diamond Client leadership team and partner with the Diamond Client Account Lead (DCAL) on all marketing outreach programs
- Develop the marketing and communications strategy and plan to support the growth of the Diamond Client
- Serve as the lead contact for and interface with all parts of Accenture as the front door for the Diamond client and have a deep understanding of the key buyers and their experience of the Accenture brand
- Be a full and active participant in the Diamond Client Marketing (DCM) team/community
- Be accountable to deliver standard DCM marketing program elements (Brand Repositioning; Content Development, Social media marketing, events; Sales/BD focused marketing activations and the use of research and insights)
- Be fully connected and aligned with the broader industry and other marketing programs of Accenture's Communications, Media and Technology Operating Group Marketing Team
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree , or other 4-year university degree
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a client centric marketing role
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Account based marketing
- Relevant high tech industry experience
- Event strategy and development
- Campaign planning
- Pursuit-based marketing
- Key message development
- Ability to work in a teaming environment with the business serving as the marketing expert and advisor
- Planning and strategic skills
- Executive presence is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills- the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here .
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
Nahomie L.Consulting Manager
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top