DevOps Enterprise Transformation Lead - Midwest Region
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Manager provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
- Advises clients on processes, tooling and organizational changes required to adopt DevOps in the enterprise at scale in both distributed and centralized models.
- Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability
- Develops and coaches high-performing teams, prioritizes development and is committed to developing skills in others
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 5 years' Experience establishing transforming a traditional software delivery organization into a modern business-aligned software engineering team.
- Minimum 5 years' creation of greenfield DevOps CI/CD pipelines using tools such as kubernetes, Jenkins, ansible, artifactory sonarqube or similar.
- Minimum 2 years' Experience leading organization using SAFE or other agile-at-scale methodologies.
- Minimum 3 years' experience coaching an organization and obtain buy-in on the value of DevOps
- Minimum 5 years direct experience working across and breaking down IT and Business boundaries to create seamless multi-disciplinary teams
- Management. Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 500 accounts.
- Business advisor for senior client executives with program management skills toward complex program execution.
- Leader. Coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning
- Collaborative. Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Communicator. Executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top