DevOps Associate Manager - West
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
Accenture is looking for experienced DevOps professionals to join our Advanced Technology and Architecture practice. You'll be part of a growing network of technology experts who lead client engagements to achieve the benefits that DevOps can offer and also design and implement the continuous delivery and DevOps platforms used by Accenture to build IT systems for our clients.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Driving client DevOps capability assessments and providing industry subject matter expertise Defining DevOps capability transformation strategy and roadmaps.
- Facilitate DevOps discussions throughout lifecycle of client engagements.
- DevOps practice development including asset creation, enterprise strategy definition, and contributions on behalf of Accenture into professional DevOps societies.
- Designing and directing all aspects of Continuous Delivery implementation on Accenture IT systems build or application support projects.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top