DevOps Architect Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions. DevOps Manager is responsible for setting up, managing, and evangelizing the tools and processes that enable the business of modern software development. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the SDLC, the various points at which development could be improved by better tools, automation, or process improvement, and metrics that can be gathered to improve management of developers involved.
Industry Applications-CMT professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique Communications, Media and Technology industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
CMT-Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Communications, Media and Technology industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of experience in working with multiple sprint teams to dynamically allocate non-production environments for top priority agile development projects
- Minimum 4 years of experience setting up Git repositories for projects, managing multiple projectsâ€™ workflows, and troubleshooting complex issues with Git
- Minimum 4 years of experience in setting up and managing dependency management tools such as Maven, NPM, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in creating and managing jobs in build management tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Grunt, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and within an agile project team (either Agile by definition or agile in ability to perform cross-functional tasks quickly) â€" balance multiple projects and collaborating closely with other development teams
- Minimum 4 years of experience with managing, setting up, and provisioning projects in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, BuildBot, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top