As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build and run experiences that make people's lives better, more productive and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Joining Accenture Interactive means working every day with a group of curious and collaborative creatives, strategists, experience designers and technologists to deliver marketing and design for the world's biggest brands. We are a new breed of agency. There is truly no one else like us. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
We are searching for a Designer who is passionate about their craft and eager to roll up their sleeves to work on the world's biggest brands. The right candidate is a proactive, self-motivated team-player with design experience across a variety of media - site design, social, design systems, online advertising, mobile apps, etc. They are up to date on design trends, have their finger on the pulse of social trends, are curious, and have a maker's spirit. They must be as talented as they are a lovely human.
YOUR ROLE: Designer
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted what you can expect:
- Working under the direction of Creative Directors, you support Senior Designers to solve an array of creative design problems, from design systems to campaign look and feel
- Apply design principles such as color, typography, photographic selection, organizing elements and usability to develop design systems
- Deliver solutions that are on brief, on brand and leverage brand style guides, strategic principles and templates, while still delivering fresh and unexpected design options
- Support the flawless delivery of final designs for handoff to developers, producers and clients.
- Assist creative lead in research and presentation materials
- Present your ideas and designs internally
- Inspire the extended team with your knowledge of the latest industry and design trends
- Participate in brainstorms and other idea-generating team sessions
Read more of the job description
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum 2 years work experience in an advertising or design agency environment.
• A portfolio with at least 2 years of demonstrated compelling and varied digital design, conceptual thinking, and a refined aesthetic sensibility
• Minimum 2 years skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma/Sketch with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Design, Digital Media or related field or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
• Understanding of design systems principles
• Knowledge of motion graphics
• Impressive illustration skills
• Familiarity with various prototyping tools, Google Material Design and Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
• Understanding of the technical possibilities and limitations of web development
• Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $50,200 - $80,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.