Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences.
Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Accenture Interactive Design Researchers leverage UX research methodologies to gather and synthesize human insights that inform design and strategy decisions for our internal teams and for our clients directly. We bring as much evidence and data to the table as possible.
As a research lead, you work with a variety of clients and with a cross-functional team of user experience strategists, marketers, project managers, designers, and data analysts. You have a strategic seat at the table, conduct multi-method research, and deliver world-class insights to Fortune 500 companies every day. This role will demand flexibility an independence as you handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Conduct practical, informative, and lean research, from formative to evaluative and everywhere in between, with hands-on contributions.
- Synthesize actionable insights about users and experiences from a variety of methods, including surveys, interviews, usability studies, IA testing, ethnographic fieldwork, heuristic evaluation, or new methods that you bring to the table to tackle the research question at hand
- Share findings with the cross-functional team and with client stakeholders, creating more informed and empathetic decision-making and design
- Help manage ResOps needs, including scaling research across large projects, creating and executing on efficient ways of working, staffing projects, evaluating and managing relationships with partners and vendors, and generally helping the team to work smarter.
- Provide oversight to ongoing research projects, ensuring our work is delivered to the highest standards of quality and taking accountability for the end value we deliver to our clients and stakeholders.
- As a subject matter expert, lead outreach efforts within Accenture to socialize our research work and build relationships that help us grow and win interesting, meaningful work for the team
- Support go-to-market activities by conducting discovery sessions to uncover client needs, recommending research approach, scoping projects, and building supporting materials like sales presentations.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in qualitative research delivery roles
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading project delivery for an agency, client-facing environment or within a company for internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus Points if:
- Bachelors Degree (BA) in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Design, Psychology, Information Science, Sociology, Computer Science (or similar)
- Deep knowledge of multiple facets of professional User Experience work, including interaction design, content strategy, and lean product management methodologies
- Comfortable leading a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
- Ability to evaluate concepts and present recommendations to senior leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- A passion for data-driven, evidence-based decision-making
- Agency or consultancy experience
- Experience collecting and leveraging quantitative behavioral analytics data
- Experience with market research (i.e. large-scale surveys)
- Familiarity with one or more of these toolsets (UserTesting, Wevo, dScout, Optimal Workshop, Remesh, Qualtrics, Respondent.io, or similar)
- Experience as a people lead managing teams of researchers and designers
- Expert-level Powerpoint design skills
- Experience developing business cases/ROI for research, finding a way to meet both user needs and business needs
- Understanding of marketing strategy with strong background in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign analytics/reporting
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is 90,900 -$ 153,299 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving