Demandware Sr. Technical Consultant
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
While most people have no idea what you do or how you do it, you know exactly what it takes to design and implement innovative solutions for your clients using the right mix of best practices and methodologies. And they rely heavily on your skills and expertise as you deliver assigned development tasks and specific tracks for the solution. If you have experience contributing to the entire software development lifecycle, we'd like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Demandware Sr. Technical Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, so we've highlighted just a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation using relevant eCommerce platforms, specifically Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Clou)
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
- Serve as a lead developer of a small team
- Assist with the technical design, using object oriented design techniques
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Mentor junior team members and ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top