Location: San Jose, CA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Demand Planner works cooperatively to enable the execution of delivery or product work by creating, implementing and managing a program office function. Engage key stakeholders and participate them on monitoring and reporting progress. May have responsibilities for the financial and operational management. Wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Manage large complex teams and /or work efforts ensuring high levels of quality.
- Analyze sales trends to update monthly and lifetime demand forecasts.
- Provide accurate and insightful returns forecasts and demand models for various products
- Manage finished goods pristine and refurbished inventory for warranty requirements to maximize customer service levels and mitigate excess and obsolescence risks.
- Partner closely with Service Components Planning team to align on parts demand forecast, short term and long term procurement decisions.
- Use sales lifetime forecasts, operational capacity constraints, and inventory supply levels to adjust forecasts based on demand.
- Work with partners for repair plans and execution of plan.3pl
- Sustain optimal inventory levels across assigned SKUs by allocating physical inventory across global logistics partner network based on daily monitoring of inventory availability.
- Determine strategy for EOL device support based on demand volumes.
- Prepare weekly supply and demand reports for warehouses to weekly forecast reports for various internal and external partners to assist in monitoring supply levels.
- Calculate and monitor potential E O (Excess & Obsolescence), and lead disposition initiatives with PAs, 3PLs, and DEC if necessary
- BA BS degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Demand Planning
- Analytical fluency in Excel Google sheets
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Expertise in Logistics Inventory Management
- Ability to multi-task, set priority, and work efficiently in a high paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams and external vendors
- Experience with SQL
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.