Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Delivery Lead will be required to bring innovation and technology ideas in order to plan, deliver and execute of one or more technology projects and programs for Accenture or its clients.
- Work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized and programs projects portfolios meet operational, contractual and economic commitments.
- May manage service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across one client deal and or country.
- Conduct solution plan reviews.
- Sit at the intersection of the client and the project team with one eye on risk and quality and a solid understanding of Accenture offerings.
- Keep the Technology business moving by building and leading high performance teams.
- Tenacious and efficient, drive profitability and continued success though managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects programs portfolios of all scale.
- Proactively support sales through innovative solutions, leading the execution of the solution plan and delivery excellence programs to achieve the delivery and commercial expectations of Accenture offerings.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top