The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
We are looking for a highly effective Delivery Lead to join our team. An individual filling this role will be responsible for the overall success of Digital Marketing and Web Content Management (WCM) programs, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health. Ideal candidates will have a consulting background and will have experience managing programs that combine strategy, experience design, and technology disciplines.
Additional Key Responsibilities
- Works in a highly client-facing role to contribute throughout the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and large-scale WCM solutions
- Identifies and pursues follow-on project opportunities
- Plans and estimates delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget
- Manages day to day on-shore and off-shore project teams during the project lifecycle
- Manages business requirements and project ideation
- Manages and contributes to solution plan definition
- Interacts with client stakeholders for business justification and funding
- Contributes to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top