Delivery Excellence and Innovation Lead
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Delivery Excellence & Innovation Lead is part of the Business Process Services organization that supports the Content Moderation team of the client. This role contributes to the delivery of change incubation, anticipating organizational needs and developing implementation plans. Plays a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet business, schedule and budget objectives. Manages the Innovation agenda and ensures that Global teams can actively drive new Innovation and Automation Programs. Partners with Finance and Delivery to run a scaled operations team, manages financials and other deliverables.
- The Lead has responsibility for many key performance indicators.
- Responsible for driving automation and analytics across different workflows and geography
- Liaises with heads of key Support Teams to understand pressures of project demand and problem solve to deal with issues as they arise
- Run Global Delivery Initiatives, manage forecast and work with Global teams to deliver outcomes
- Drive improvement programs on processes to improve cost, quality client value
- Responsible for strategy, direction and execution on innovation across Content Moderation teams
- Responsible for running statistical analysis on various metrics on an ongoing basis
- Interact with client internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives
- Lead Lean and Automation projects in the business
- Management of teams or projects and act as a mentor / coach to other analytics team members in Quality & Reporting
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top