Deal Support Senior Manager - Products - Northeast Region
Level: 6 - Sr. Manager
Join Accenture and help transformleading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scaleof our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operateand deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow andadvance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part ofyour extraordinary career.
People in our Sales careertrack drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, developmentand/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow intodelivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterallyor upward.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on adedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, throughdeal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
Role is responsiblefor all aspects of the bid from kick-off through to contract signing. You willbe responsible for developing comprehensive pursuit plans and ensure that thebid team is staffed, engaged and equipped to fulfill its respective tasks.
- Initiates and manages the bid-specific data repositor.
- Manages the pursuit budget, communications and performance against process milestones.
- Communicates and reinforces the sales strategy and client requirements to the pursuit team.
- Educates and coaches the pursuit team on the pursuit and third party intermediary (where applicable) processes.
- Develops and manages the project schedule and formulates the pursuit timeline and reviews/gates. ;
- Ability to travel up to 80%
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top