Deal Support Manager - Health & Public Services - West Region
Level: 7 - Manager
Join Accenture and help transformleading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scaleof our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operateand deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow andadvance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part ofyour extraordinary career.
People in our Sales careertrack drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, developmentand/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow intodelivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterallyor upward.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on adedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, throughdeal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
Role is responsiblefor all aspects of the bid from kick-off through to contract signing. You willbe responsible for developing comprehensive pursuit plans and ensure that thebid team is staffed, engaged and equipped to fulfill its respective tasks.
- Initiates and manages the bid-specific data repositor.
- Manages the pursuit budget, communications and performance against process milestones.
- Communicates and reinforces the sales strategy and client requirements to the pursuit team.
- Educates and coaches the pursuit team on the pursuit and third party intermediary (where applicable) processes.
- Develops and manages the project schedule and formulates the pursuit timeline and reviews/gates. ;
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses own judgment to determine optimal solution to recommend.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads.
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target theright clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage salesactivities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-basedrelationships that create value.
Sales Pursuit and Closureprofessionals represent individuals who manageand close opportunities through the establishment of a win strategy, ongoingqualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification ofrequired resources, management of the solution/proposition development,management of client interactions during the sales process and facilitating thenegotiations and closing activities.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top