Deal Execution Support Senior Analyst
Title: Deal Execution Support Sr. Analyst
Level: 10 - Analyst
Location: - Atlanta
Sales professionalsdrive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitablepipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiationsand closure.
Sales Executionprofessionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, growquality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with theobjective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships thatcreate value.
Sales Pursuit andClosure professionals represent individuals who manage and close opportunitiesthrough the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification,coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of requiredresources, management of the solution/proposition development, management ofclient interactions during the sales process and facilitating the negotiationsand closing activities.
The Deal Execution Sr. Analyst manages theopportunity sales pursuit and closes opportunities using deep sales process andoffering expertise. Develop and direct the sales efforts for new client targetacquisition and/or direct the efforts to ensure execution of sales strategiesgeared toward protecting and growing business with existing clients.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possiblealternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by seniormanagement as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution andseeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. Mayinteract with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or withinAccenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments withguidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in anindividual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top