Organization: Accenture Interactive Sales
Location: Midwest US
Level: Senior Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
The Resale Senior Manager can see the possibilities of partnership, these experts utilize deep understanding of Accenture and Alliance capabilities, offering, and technologies to identify existing and potential opportunities and clients to generate resale revenue and margin. They create value for clients by creatively solutioning with our partners. With an exceptional network and client relationships, they easily gain access to key buyers and decision makers.
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
Business Development professionals represent individuals who generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle often in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity. These individuals are usually primarily accountable for qualified pipeline generation but may also have some accountability for deal closure. Expectation is that close collaboration with client teams and growth platforms occurs throughout this process.
Build an exceptional network and client relationships; able to see the possibilities of partnership
Utilize deep understanding of Accenture and Alliance capabilities, offering, and technologies to identify existing and potential opportunities and clients to generate resale revenue and margin.
- Grow the Business - Consistently add new clients
- Asset Management & Client Satisfaction
- Manage internal (Accenture engagement teams) and external (client) satisfaction to create ongoing relationships
- Lead negotiation with client team executives to determine requirements and/or specifications and to shape the deal
- Develop and execute strategies to win; socialize Alliances strategy with stakeholders
- Lead the client presentations and oral proposal activities as appropriate
- Negotiate and close the sale(s) directly with the buyer(s)
- Provide post sale support and account management to ensure high client satisfaction
- Identify specific sales opportunities within clients and/or targets
- Determine which opportunities we should pursue using criteria such as highest probability of winning, profit potential, return on investment, level of effort, etc.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 5 years resale/alliances experience (including hardware and/or software)
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in a complex sales environment; sales experience within a global consulting/professional services firm preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly with client account executives
- Ability to build & pitch value propositions around similar technologies to solve client's business problems
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Organization: Accenture Interactive Sales