Data Visualization Consultant
Organization: Digital Growth Platform - Digital Delivery
Position: Digital Delivery - Visual Intelligence Consultant
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices -Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You'll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
+ Basic qualifications
- Experience with Business Intelligence and/or Data Management project work and toolsets, such as: master data management (i.e., Informatica MDM), data governance, ETL (i.e., Informatica, DataStage, Ab Initio), business intelligence reporting (i.e., Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy), other data visualization toolsets (i.e., Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik, PowerBI).
- Full life cycle Development
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Platforms (Teradata, IBM, TM1, Netezza, DataMirror, Oracle, Essbase, GoldenGate, EMS, Greenplum)
- Previous consulting experience
- Technical team lead experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top