Data Science Senior Manager - Health (MW)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
The Functional & Industry Analytics Senior Manager:
- Works with clients to provide primary and secondary research within an industry or functional area.
- Assesses industry trends, create reports, prepare forecasts and develop industry/functional models.
- Uses advanced statistical techniques to find relationships between variables.
- Solves organizational problems for the client by analyzing requirements, providing valuable market research linked insights and developing tools and processes to aid decision making.
Analytics professionals use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
The Senior Manager is responsible for delivery on health analytics projects. This process requires the use of advanced statistical analysis in a health industry (payer/provider) analytics context.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top