Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Solutions.AI is Accenture's collection of AI solutions that are designed to unlock new efficiencies and growth, enable new ways of working, and facilitate game-changing innovation-3x faster than the typical product lifecycle. Built and delivered on the foundation of Accenture's unparalleled AI expertise, data services, IP and ecosystem partners, our scalable, modular solutions minimize time to market and maximize business impact. The next AI revolution will be built by people like you. Visit us here to find out more about Solutions.AI .
As a Manager with Accenture you will lead and grow a business leveraging and growing a data science team working with diverse clients and industries. The business focus will be selling new work to clients, delivering analytics solutions and help turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance and help clients lead the market. This position requires experience in growing the business for a solution and leading and inspiring teams with in-depth understanding and use of statistical and data analysis tools, as well as strong technical skills and business acumen. It also requires the capability to contribute to new business development as an expert solution architect with a skill level that translates well in the C-Suite.
- Delivery Lead; Strategic Planning; Pre-sales; P&L responsibility
- Implement End-to-end Analytics solution;
- Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis, forecasting techniques and so on
- Partner with IT to implement models and tests
- Experience working with "C" level executive clients; Customer centric approach
- Project Management; Program Management; Managing accounts across industries; end-to-end delivery of projects;
- Sales support, planning & improving the service delivery mechanism, SLA & escalation management, customer satisfaction, profitability management
- Team handling experience
- Builds strong working relationship with external stakeholders and should be able to convince / negotiate in case of conflicts
- Responsible for recommending solutions considering the scope of client requirements
- Project Management, work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations, and manage the implementation of the plan
- Must be able to work with limited direction and should be self-drive
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of the time
Here's what you need:
- Master's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Data Mining, Econometrics, or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of quantitative analysis experience, including building statistical models and/ or econometric models using Python.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading a team to support HR Analytics offerings and solutions. Experience to include: Statistical Modelling, Advance Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Mining techniques
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Text Analytics and NLP
- Experience deploying Big Data solutions and Analytics as a Service
- Experience in Optimization / Graph Analytics / Video Analytics
- Expertise in problem resolution coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to product development life cycle, and agile project delivery methods.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $113,000 - $228,099 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee