Data Science Consultant/Manager
Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We're also the world's largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything-spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A data pro with serious analytical and statistical chops. You know how to take massive amounts of data and find the insights our clients need to help their companies do more.
Use statistics, data mining, machine learning, and deep learning techniques to deliver data-driven insights for our clients
- Use statistics, data mining, machine learning, and deep learning techniques to deliver data-driven insights for our clients
- Work with Accenture teams and clients to understand their challenges and create solutions
- Be a thought leader for your team on projects and about leading technologies
- Stay on top of AI trends
Here's what you need:
- At least 3 years working in data science using statistics
- At least 2 years developing machine learning methods
- At least 2 years working with data science tools like Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- A Bachelor's degree in data science and related disciplines like mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or related fields or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- You've got a Master's degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, or statistics
- Data science is your passion and you're creative and forward thinking and y ou've got know-how in AI, machine learning, and other related areas
- You know your way around services like AWS, Google and Azure and big data tools like Hadoop, Hive and Spark
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
Nahomie L.Consulting Manager
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top